Seven main roles of your real estate agent
Using a Buyer’s Agent to help you in your home purchase allows you to make sure you are making the best decisions for your home investment, as well as having a superior level of representation and protection. Best of all, in most cases you do not pay a commission for using a Buyer’s Agent.
As your Buyer’s agent, I will:
- Educate you about your market.
- Analyze your wants and needs.
- Guide you to homes that fit your criteria.
- Coordinate the work of other needed professionals (appraisers, inspectors, title company, etc.).
- Negotiate on your behalf.
- Check and double-check paperwork and deadlines.
- Solve any problems that may arise.